The TI100 was born out of an exhaustive period of product development, hand in hand with Tony at every stage, assessing and refining Tony’s sonic needs.
“It began with a clap of thunder and a tolling bell. Then, as a heavily distorted guitar played a diminished fifth – an interval once banned by the Roman Catholic Church for being the Devil’s interval – a male voice started to wail as if from the grave and music was never the same again.” The sound of the heavily distorted guitar was a Laney.
- PRE-BOOST, VOLUME, DRIVE
- BASS, MIDDLE,TREBLE, ENHANCE AND PRESENCE PER CHANNEL.
- FS4 -TI FOOTSWITCH SUPPLIED. SYM LINK CONNECTOR ON REAR.
- SEND & RETURN JACKS ASSIGNABLE TO MODES - BYPASS, INSERT & SIDE CHAIN.
- YES (FROM POWER AMP)
- YES (FROM PREAMP)
- 4 X 6L6
- 326 X 810 X 360
- 100 WATTS
- 8 X ECC83
- 1 X 16 OHM, 2 X 16 OHMS - 1 X 8 OHM, 2 X 8 OHM - 1 X 4 OHM
- 271 X 678 X 288
- 25.5 KG PACKED, 21.5 KG UNIT
- YES - EL34 - 6L6 ON REAR PANEL